Avant-Garde salon and Spa Miami is a hair extensions specialist , Greatlengths Certified Salon , We are located in Coral Gables , Miami for 40 years, 155 Miracle Mile .
these home maintenance advice will help you to keep your hair extensions in good condition for thoughout their life Application.
- Do not shampoo for two days after your Great Lengths Hair Extensions application.Avant-Garde Salon and spa Hair recommends that you return to your Hair Salon Greatlengths certified , approximately two weeks after your Hair extensions application. This follow-up visit allows your Stylist to inspect the application to ensure that your Hair Extesions result are performing as expected.
- When shampooing, your Hair Extensions always wash your hair with your head back, not tilted forward. Never dry your hair Extensions with a scrubbing action, instead wrap a towel to absorb the excess moisture. When allowing your hair to “air dry,” Avant-Garde salon And spa Miami, recommends that the attachment sites be dried with a blow dryer to prevent the bonds from remaining wet for an extended period of time
- To prevent premature bond breakdown always saturate your hair with water prior to swimming, exercising, using a sauna or any activity that creates moisture in your hair for an extended period of time. Immediately after such activities, shampoo thoroughly, condition, and blow-dry the attachment sites (bonds).of your hair extensions .
- Brush your Hair extensions three times a day with the recommended with a brush adapted for your hair extensions. Unlike many extension systems, regular and thorough brushing is recommended for Great Lengths extensions. Beginning at the nape, brush row by row, scalp to ends. Always pull your hair extensions into a softly held ponytail while sleeping or any activity that has your hair blowing in the wind. These important brushing and steps will prevent tangling at the attachment sites.
- Styling options for your etensions are virtually limitless. However, there are a few precautions you will want to take. Blow-drying and use of curling irons, flat irons and hot rollers may be used but heat must be kept at an adequate distance for 1.5 inches from the attachment site (bond).
- Some extension loss is normal throughout the life of your Hair extensions application. The average person experiences natural hair loss of 100 to 150 hairs a day. A full- head of hair extensions application covers approximately one-third of the head. After some time you can expect to see a small quantity of your hair that has shed naturally yet is still attached to the bond. This is normal and should not be interpreted as hair that has been pulled out of the scalp by the extensions. Daily brushing as instructed above will void those loose hairs from tangling or matting at the attachment site.